100th Anniversary Founders Walk - September 13, 2015
A pictorial view of over 80 of the Church's family members' journey from the original site of our first service at is what is now the Olga Berest Dance Studio (The Odd Fellows Hall in 1915) to 182 Main Street which was known in 1917 as the English Chapel (now T-Mobile) to our location today at 12 Franklin Avenue. At each location, we prayed, and thanked our forefathers and foremothers for their vision and faith so that we can enjoy the special building we have today, sharing our faith experiences together with our family and friends.
Contents © 2017 Lutheran Church of Our Savior | Church Website Provided by mychurchwebsite.net | Privacy Policy